Know How to Save Gmail Inbox Emails
Gmail is one of the most popular and trustworthy email clients. Gmail provides 15 GB of storage space in every Gmail Account. Some of us use Gmail account for business purposes and some of using them for personal use. We store a lot of crucial information in our Gmail accounts. We can’t afford to lose that information. So, some of us want to save Gmail inbox emails in our system to free up Gmail storage space or to access the data in offline mode.
“Hello, my name is Jason. As we all know that Gmail provides only 15GB of space in a single account, so I need to free up storage space now. How can I do this?”
If you have the same query then you are at the right place you can read the article thoroughly to get effective solutions.
Instant Solution – Get the tool by downloading from the below button and using this tool instantly save emails from your Gmail account.
Download Now Purchase Now
Steps to Use this Amazing Tool
- Step-1: Login to your Gmail account in the tool.
- Step-2: Select the file format as per need.
- Step-3: Browse the desired location.
- Step-4: Click Start and Save Gmail Inbox emails.
Manual Method to Save Emails from Gmail
You can easily save email messages from Gmail by using this Google takeout method. Follow the procedure given below to use this method:-
- The very first step is to visit the https://takeout.google.com/ site to open Google Takeout.
- Now you need to add credentials to your Gmail account and click on the “Log-in” button.
- Deselect all the items first and after that select only those emails which you want to save.
- Select the “Next” button and after this, select the size and the type of the archive.
- Click on the Next button and select the “Create archive” option to create the archive folder.
- The last and final step is to click on the “Download” button to save the archive in the folder.
Limitations of Google Takeout to Save Gmail Inbox Emails
- Google Takeout method is a very lengthy and time-consuming procedure. It can also take hours or days to save attachments from Gmail.
- If a user has enough technical knowledge then only you can use this method.
- This is a very time-consuming and lengthy procedure if data is huge in size.
- Users can do 2-3 archives per day.
- User cannot save files by this method which are owned by someone else.
- You can lose your data if you face internet issues and you will start the procedure again from the beginning.
Note: – You can use this Google Takeout method to save emails from Gmail.
But as we know that Google takeout method has some drawbacks. And the user can lose his crucial data permanently. So, to avoid such a situation, you can use the best-automated software which is Mailbakup Gmail Backup Tool. This tool is reliable and safe to download attachments from Gmail. To know how to use this tool follow the procedure given below.
Download Now Purchase Now
Automated Method to Save Gmail Inbox Emails
- Firstly, download, install and run the backup tool.
- Add credentials to your Gmail Account and click on the “Log-in” button.
- You need to select the File Format in which you want to save emails from Gmail like MBOX, MSG, PST, PDF, and EML.
- Now, browse the location or folder where you want to save emails.
- After this click on the “Start” button to save Gmail inbox emails.
Key Features of Gmail Backup Tool
- This tool provides the user an option to select file formats like MSG, EML, MBOX, PDF, and PST
- You can Apply Filters to back up some specific emails.
- The automated tool is available in some different languages like German, English, Chinese, etc.
- The software Maintains the Folder Structure Hierarchy.
- This automated tool is compatible with Windows 10 and all the below versions.
- Users can easily take a backup of all the emails with attachments.
- Users can Import Gmail Folders to Outlook
In the above article, we have mentioned the Google takeout method to save Gmail inbox email. But, this method has a lot of drawbacks and you can lose your data permanently. So to overcome this drawback you can use the automated solution which is mentioned above. Mailbakup Gmail backup software is reliable and safe. You can use this method to save Gmail Inbox emails.
Read More: How to Move Gmail Emails to iCloud?