How to Backup Emails from Outlook Web App?
The greater part of the formal talks happens through email and people favor using MS Outlook for doing as such. Microsoft has dispatched Outlook Web App; this application has an interface fairly like MS Outlook. It is a similar type of its application, it also stores emails, tasks, calendars, contacts, and numerous different items. But, in any case, with regards to backup emails from Outlook Web App then it turns into a troublesome task. In this way, here you can see the different procedures to save all the emails from the Outlook Web App into your PC or hard drive.
Instant Solution – To direct export emails from Outlook Web App, download and install Outlook Web App Backup Tool, and backup all emails from Outlook web app. Using this tool, one can download folder from Outlook.com in bulk.
Download Tool Purchase Now
4 Easy Steps to Backup Outlook Web App Emails
- Install and Run Outlook Web App Backup tool
- Add credentials and login Outlook.com account
- Browse the destination location to export emails
- Finally, click on Start button to begin process
Need for Downloading Outlook Web Mail Emails
- Making a backup of all the Outlook Web App emails with the goal that they can be used later on.
- The users’ needs to make some storage space into his account.
- Dread of being getting hacked by somebody.
- Confirmation Problems may happen later on.
- Various Login fails while signing in over and over.
- Virus and Malicious Attacks.
Techniques to Download MS Outlook Web App Emails with Attachments
You can see two techniques for executing this task. The primary technique is a manual strategy that is very difficult and needs technical knowledge. Then again, you can attempt an automated tool for the subsequent procedure. It is not difficult to apply so you can view both the strategies for backup emails from Outlook.com
Manual Method to Backup Emails from Outlook Web App
- Open the MS Outlook application on your PC and sign in.
- Go to the File Menu and Click on the Add Account Option.
- Pick the option Manual Setup or Additional Server Type and afterward click on Next.
- Here, highlight the required services and afterward click on the Next Button.
- Pick among POP and IMAP according to your need.
- Enter all the required details in the User Information Section.
- Now, click on the More Settings option and the Internet Email Setting wizard will open.
- Click on the Outgoing Server option and afterward authenticate the My Outgoing Server (STMP).
- At that point click on the Advanced tab and fill all the details.
- Now, you should leave all the copies of emails on the server or you can delete them from the server following 14 days.
- At that point Click on OK and on Next.If you experience any sort of issue while performing the above steps to backup emails from the Outlook web app then you go with the steps given below:You may face issues while doing POP configuration with the Outlook Web App. So, the steps given below are for enabling the POP Configuration.
- OpenOutlookWeb Application and sign in.
- Go to the Navigation Bar and afterward select Outlook or Mail.
- Click on App Launcher and afterward on Outlook.
- Presently open Settings from the navigation bar and afterward click on Options.
- Pick Account in the Options and afterward click on My Account.
- Presently go to the POP alternative and enable it.
- At that point close Outlook Web App and Re-Open MS Outlook.
- Click on the Next Button and afterward Close the Window.
- Finally, click the Finish Button and your Configuration process closes.
Whenever you complete the backup emails from Outlook Web App task, you can easily download all Emails from the Outlook Web App into your PC in PST File Format.
As you can see that this strategy is very difficult and it need high-level knowledge so you should attempt an automated tool for making a backup of Outlook Web App Emails.
Proficient Solution to Download All Emails from Outlook.com
You should attempt the Mailbakup Outlook.com Backup Tool that is an advanced tool for downloading Outlook Web App Emails. It is quick and burns-through less time. You won’t need to experience the complicated steps as they are in the manual procedures. The steps are easy to follow and you can have all the Outlook Web App Emails on your PC or Hard Drive.
Download Tool Purchase Now
- Download and Launch Mailbakup Outlook.com Backup Tool into your PC.
- Enter the Credentials of your Outlook.com Account and afterward click on the Login button.
- Now, select the desired file format as per need
- Finally, browse the location to backup emails and click on the Start button
- After the completion of the entire process, you will get a confirmation message.
Advantages of using this Tool to Backup Emails from Outlook Web App
- It is simple, quick, and very easy.
- There is no requirement for following the complex steps as they were in the manual method.
- It downloads all the Outlook.com emails with 100% exactness.
- The UI of the tool is straightforward and can be applied even by a non-technical user.
- It additionally export Outlook.com email to PST.
Finally, subsequent to reading the above methods it will be simple for you to backup emails from Outlook Web App including attachments. The manual technique for doing so is very hard for a non-technical user hence we would prompt be going with the automated solution. If you think that you can backup emails from Outlook.com using the manual method, so we suggest you if you have enough technical knowledge, then you can go for it otherwise, you should use the automated solution. Using his tool, you can also forward Outlook emails to another account.