How to Backup Emails from G Suite Easily?
Google G Suite is one of the top enterprise-level applications. User can easily access their data from anywhere when they want to. It does not matter if you work in an organization or you have your own business you will be dealing with a large number of emails on daily basis. And Google G Suite is a safe application but you can lose your emails by accidental deletion, human errors, or malware, etc. So, if you don’t want to lose your G Suite data then it’s your responsibility to backup emails from G Suite.
“Hello, Myself Ella. I work in MNC and I have thousands of emails to save in my system. So, I want to backup G Suite emails safely without facing data loss issues. Please suggest me a way to backup G Suite data.”
You are having the same query as above? Don’t worry now! In this blog, we will be giving you the best solution to backup G Suite emails.
Instant Solution – Download and Install Mailbakup Google Apps Backup Tool and export all emails from G Suite account. This tool is the best and direct method to backup G Suite account emails.
Download Now Purchase Now
Need to Take Backup of G Suite Data?
There are multiple reasons to backup G Suite data and some of them are mentioned below:
- Accidental data loss
- G Suite domain gets errors
- Ransomware attacks
- Google service outage
Methods to Backup Emails from G Suite
- Backup emails using data export tool for admin
- Use the G Suite Backup tool for the admin and individual users to backup G suite data.
Backup G Suite Emails with Data Export Tool
“Data Export” is a feature that comes with the Google application for a business license. G Suite admin can access this feature and admin can save the data for all its users. Follow the prerequisites which are given below:
- Export data feature can be only accessed by the super-admin.
- 2 step verification will be required.
- This feature will be available when the domain gets 30 days older.
- G Suite account user should be less than 1000.
The process to Backup Emails Manually
- Enter the admin credentials and login into your G Suite account.
- After logging in, go to the “Admin Console” and click on the “<” button.
- Select the “Tools” option and click on the “Data Export” button.
- Now, simply click on the “Start” button.
- After doing all these steps, you need to wait for 9 days because Google will send you the confirmation link.
- When you get the email, open that email and select the “Access Archive” option.
- In the last step, download the data one by one for all users in your system.
Use this method by following all the steps which are mentioned above. But this method has some limitations which we will discuss below.
Drawbacks of Manual Method
- A very difficult task for non-technical users to use this method.
- It is a long procedure, can take up to 9 days to take a backup of the G Suite account.
- The users cannot pause or stop this method according to their needs.
- You cannot export some selective data.
So, these are some of the limitations of this method. You can avoid these by using the G Suite Backup Software.
Professional Software to Backup Emails from G Suite
You can just follow the procedure mentioned below to backup G Suite emails safely and securely.
- Download and install the G Suite Backup Software in your system.
Download Now Purchase Now
- Click on the “Backup” option.
- Enter your credentials for admin or single user.
- Afterward, click on the “Backup Type” option and select category.
- Now, click on the “Start” button.
- At last, click on the “OK” button to complete the procedure.
Key Features of G Suite Backup Tool
- Download and save the emails, contacts, documents, etc. of the G Suite account.
- Users can take a backup of any file because there is no file size limitation.
- Tool exports data in different file formats like MSG, MBOX, EML, etc.
- Apply the date range filter option to sort emails from a specific date.
- The software provides an option to Pause and Resume the backup process as per user convenience.
- This tool maintains the folder structure hierarchy.
In this write-up, we have discussed the procedure to backup emails from G Suite. Users can use the manual method but as we have mentioned it has some shortcomings. So, to overcome those we have discussed the Automated tool i.e. G Suite Backup Tool. It is a reliable and safe tool to use.